Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Chocolate Almond Lara Bars from Real Food Freaks. Yikes! These look good!
- How to Get Flat Stomach from Thank Your Body. Some very good tips and suggestions here.
- Pumpkin Poppers from GAPS Diet Journey. These look good! A good substitute for Munchkins — haha!
- Home Remedies for Congestion from Common Sense Homesteading. Great tips for this time of year!
- Whole Cranberry Sauce with Variations from Liberated Kitchen. This looks good and it’s so easy!
- Eliminate Stress Anxiety and Panic in 57 Seconds from Small Footprint Family. Great explanation and documentation for this simple breathing exercise.
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Superfoods from Jo’s Health Corner. Interesting selection of foods discussed.
- Tutorial: How To Store Fresh Herbs from Fox in the Kitchen. This is a great tutorial with lots of photos and good information!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Real Food for the Holidays Best E-Course Ever. This class will teach you how to make a beautiful holiday meal and much more! On sale now!
- Giveaway: Beef and Chicken Broth Sampler from Wise Choice Market — $59.00 Value — On through November 21. Join the fun!
- Store Bought Broth or Stock — Not the Real Deal. Lots of interesting information abouat how food companies beef up the broth!
- Thanksgiving Real Food Roundup. Great recipes for all courses of the meal! And an interesting photo of my pumpkin head guys!
- Fat Tuesday November 13, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!