I’ve written a lot about the benefits of bone broth. This is definitely a super food and a must for healing leaky gut and digestive problems among many other conditions. In my practice it is a critical and mandatory part of my recommendations. The most common complaint I hear about this directive is that it takes too long to cook and it is difficult to source some of the crucial ingredients. The good news is that you can now purchase traditional homemade bone broth that is made with all the very best ingredients available.
Our sponsor, Wise Choice Market, is offering my readers a sampler package of two packages each of their newly released beef bone broth and chicken bone broth.
It Is Tasty!
I tasted this new product at the Wise Traditions Conference in California this weekend and I was really happy with it! I trust this company because I know that they produce all their products with not just taste in mind, but importantly, the quality of the raw materials, the nutrient content and the preparation procedures as well.
Commercial Broths and Stocks are Inferior
Commercial broths and stocks that you buy at the market are not the real deal as I explained in this post. There is a miniscule amount of real beef, which results in zero flavor. Consequently lots of chemical additives are used to beef it up.
Additionally, there are no bones used in making the broth or stock. This means that there will be none of the important minerals in the broth.
There is no collagen or gelatin in commercial broth because they do not use real bones and do not care about this all important, health restoring molecule.
All That Has Changed With This New Product
The beef broth is made from the bones of grassfed beef. The chicken broth is made with the bones and feet of healthy free range organic chickens. Apple cider vinegar is added to pure filtered water for maximum nutrient extraction. The bones are simmered at a low temperature for 24 hours with sea salt, organic onions and organic garlic and it is finished with organic parsley for the extra minerals.
This slow, low temperature cooking ensures a broth rich in flavor with high levels of minerals and gelatin. You can’t do any better at home.
The broth is shipped frozen in BPA free packs.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for the Wise Choice Market newsletter at the link just above the Rafflecoptor.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this prize.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did.
- The winner will be announced on the blog — so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss that post and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday November 24, 2012. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the contiguous United States. (They cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii).
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Note: Your prize may not be identical to the photo