Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- 3 Ugly Truths About Breakfast Cereal from Savory Lotus. Uh huh.
- Simple Shower Cleaner from Whole Simple Life. Shower cleaner has to be one of the most toxic substances. Try this instead!
- Fermented Foods for Natural Gut Health by Gutsy by Nature. Great post about an important topic.
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup from Nourishing Charlotte. Nice recipe!
- 12 Squash Dishes for Autumn from Soundness of Mind and Body. It’s all about squash!
- I Confess—I Am a Grassfed Beefophile from Tender Grassfed Meat. Another great post from Stanley Fishman!
- Healthy Fun Size Snickers Bars (Vegan, Grain-Free) from Oatmeal With a Fork. This is good ammunition for Halloween.
- Homemade Vitamin C Gummies from Eat Play Love More. This is a good idea for kids!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Homesteading in Paradise from Attainable Sustainable — a gorgeous pictorial guest post!
- Your Skin Mirrors Your True Gut Health — Handle It With Care. Homemade personal care products are a great gift to someone you love and to yourself!
- Recipe: Raw Cacao Bites (Paleo/ GAPS). Delicious and a great bring along snack!
- Fat Tuesday: October 1, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.
Don’t forget to check out the Sale on Meal Plans at Holistic Squid. At $3.00 a month it’s a no brainer!