Grain-Free Breads, Desserts, and Snacks
This ebook from Real Food Forager will teach you how to:
- Bake with gluten-free, grain-free flours in place of wheat.
- Properly prepare nuts and seeds for easy digestion and use in recipes.
- Create snacks and treats that actually provide nutrients and are a positive addition to the diet — not a negative.
- Replace dairy products in your breads, snacks and desserts.
- Prepare food from the simplest and purest possible ingredients.
- Create delicious grain-free products without the use of any artificial additives, leavening agents or sweeteners.
- Over 90 gluten-free, grain-free recipes for breads, muffins, rolls, cookies, cakes, snacks and treats.
- Over 225 pages of content.
- All the recipes are grain-free and appropriate for Paleo, Primal, GAPS and SCD (with just a few exceptions for SCD) All the recipes are dairSPRING2014e soy-free and refined sugar-free.
- Clickable table of contents that brings you right to the recipe you want.
- Gorgeous photos of e SPRING2014
- 9 bonus video tutorials of the more complicated recipes.
View a sample from the book, including the full table of contents and two recipes!
Recipes are legal for ancestral and healing diets: All the recipes are appropriate for Paleo, Primal and GAPS diets with few exceptions. Most of the recipes are also legal for SCD with the exception of the use of cocoa powder. Substitutions may be made to incorporate the recipes to fit your particular circumstances.
Kitchen Equipment: All of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and small appliances. There is a resource page with links for my recommendations on kitchen equipment.
Pantry Ingredients: If you are new to grain-free baking, there will be some new items you will need. The resource page will have these items as well. I will also show you how to save money by making some of the basic staples at home.
How to Access: Once you place and finalize your order, you will receive an email notification with instructions to download the guide.
In this ebook, I’ll share with you:
- The purest ingredients to purchase or make at home.
- How to make basic staples that you will need in your pantry.
- The basic kitchen equipment you will need.
- The places to source any special ingredients or equipment.
Embedded in the book are links to 9 high quality videos showing the more complicated recipes so that you don’t have to guess how the batter or dough should look. These include:
- Cocoa Tart Crust — a delicious basic tart crust.
- Banana Custard Tart — an authentic rich custard.
- Black Cherry Layer Cake — a scrumptious chocolate layer cake.
- Prune Hamantaschen — a basic roll out cookie dough that is loads of fun.
- Squash Sandwich Wraps — a fantastic wrap that really holds together.
There are 4 more videos for a total of over 2 hours of video instruction!
When you order this ebook, you’ll receive:
- 90+ recipes, with over 225 pages of content.
- Bonus 9 instructional videos (over 2 hours of content).
Become an affiliate!
Want to earn money by becoming an affiliate? Signing up is easy! You’ll earn 50% commission on every sale that you make. For more information, visit the affiliates page here.