Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Paleo Perfection in 10 Simple Steps from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. This is a great article about what to do in order to start a Paleo diet and approach.
- Paleo Apple Clafouti from Gluten Free Travels. This recipe is simple and looks really good!
- Spices on the AIP from Phoenix Helix. Yup, there are certain spices that come from seeds that are not allowed on the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol. Get that important information here.
- Anatomy of a “Sugar Rush” (the harmful side effects of sugar) from Sensibly Sustainable. This is a comprehensive article about how sugar travels through the body and what it does to your health. It’s good to have a gentle reminder about this at this time of year! Thanks Sarah!
- Crockpot or Oven Roaster Chicken For Fast, Weekday Meals from Raising Generation Nourished. Great tips here to save time in the kitchen.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How Gluten Affects Your Gut, Your Health and Puts You At Risk For Autoimmunity. It should be common knowledge by now that symptoms of gluten sensitivity may not only be gut symptoms — they may be in the brain, joints, muscles, skin, and other areas removed from the intestine. THis sets you up for autoimmunity.
- Giveaway: One Box of Grassfed Beef from Bos Creek – a $155 Value! This one is VERY popular!
- Your Health Blossoms from a Healthy Gut – How to Get There. The new normal for most people is to have a health problem. This generation of children are suffering from an onslaught of toxins beginning in the womb. Children are suffering from the diseases and conditions of aging adults. We CAN change that!
- Fat Tuesday: November 4, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!