The new normal for most people is to have a health problem. This generation of children are suffering from an onslaught of toxins beginning in the womb. Children are suffering from the diseases and conditions of aging adults. We must put an end to this downward spiral – and we can – with the right tools.
Even ten years ago, when my son was in middle school, it became apparent that almost all the children had some kind of health problem.
Now it is worse.
It might be back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, nausea, allergies, asthma, learning problems, autism, behavior problems, personality problems, depression, skin problems, autoimmunity – to mention just a few.
This generation of children are suffering from the long term toxic effects of 3 generations of
the displacing foods of modern commerce
as stated by the brilliant nutritionist Dr. Weston Price.
What did he mean by that?
He meant that people should not be eating rancid, processed vegetable seed oils, condensed milk, refined sugar, refined salt and refined wheat because they are devoid of nutrition and leach away at your health. Back in the 1930’s that was the extent of the processed foods that were available and those processed foods made a big impact on the health of people at that time.
Fast forward to today – there are thousands of chemicals in the food supply and more introduced each year. Sadly, the chemical industry reported record profits in 2013, yet is supporting a bill that would provide no new funding to help finance the EPA’s reviews of its products. No surprise there.
Your body does not know what to do with all these chemicals, many of which have not been properly tested for human consumption. Do not be fooled by the USDA, the FDA or the EPA. They are pawns in the hands of lobbyists for Big Ag and Big Food and Big Pharma.
It all comes down to food.
Your digestion will suffer when you don’t eat real food.
Most doctors do not appreciate this as they are trained to write prescriptions for medications that only mask the symptoms and never get to the cause of the problem.
You have to be your advocate and educate yourself. I’m pleased to say that you can start right here and right now by registering for the Digestive Sessions, a FREE online event that will be aired 11/9 /14 – 11/23/14.
When you register, each day you will get an email with 3 – 4 interviews (cooking demonstrations as well) with the top experts in functional medicine and alternative health today. My friend Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness really know how to pick the brains of these experts and get you the information you need to make extraordinary changes to your health.
What You Will Get
Gut Flora 101: How to Build a Healthy Microbiome
Andrea Nakayama, CNE Functional Nutritionist
- How to use real food as the key to unlocking your digestive potential.
- The best method of resetting your gut bacteria after a round of antibiotics.
- Probiotic supplements: why one size does NOT fit all. Plus, how to find the dosage for you.
- 5 real foods and semi-sweets that feed your good bacteria.
How to Beat the Bloat: Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth
Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND Naturopathic Doctor
- How misplaced bacteria leave you bloated and gassy.
- The BEST tests for detecting SIBO, and how to interpret your results.
- Natural foods and supplements for reducing bacterial overgrowth.
- SCD, FODMAP, and GAPS: Which diet is right for you?
Extinguishing Inflammation: Putting Out the Fire with Real Foods
Dr. Tom O’Bryan, DC – Host, The Gluten Summit
- The surprising, new research on oats, wheat bread, and white potatoes.
- 2 reasons to eat more blueberries.
- The problems with cooked food…and an easy way to neutralize them.
- Is gluten-free a fad? Dr. O’Bryan dishes the real facts.
How to Kick Candida for Good
Christa Orecchio, CHN – Founder, The Whole Journey
- What an out-of-control candida overgrowth has in common with nail polish remover.
- Why intense sugar cravings (especially at night) are a telltale sign of candida.
- Easy, free DIY tests for candida, pH, and thyroid function.
- A “sneaky” diet and supplement protocol to makes sure it never comes back.
Beyond Bone Broth: Healing Your Gut with Real Foods
Dr. Jillian Sarno Teta, ND – Author, Natural Solutions for Digestive Health
- Superstar foods for stoking your digestive fire, feeding good flora, and healing the gut.
- A yummy, “coconut-ty” way to kill off bad gut bacteria and nasty viruses.
- Famous flavanoids for restoring the gut lining and curbing inflammation.
- The most overlooked cause of digestive problems. (No one talks about this.)
The Stress Cycle: A Mind-Body Approach to Resetting Your Digestive Rhythm
Dr. Alan Christianson, NMD Author, The Adrenal Reset Diet
- How gut inflammation and weakened adrenals put your body into fat storing mode.
- The 3 P’s of digestion and how they impact of physical and emotional stress.
- Proven recommendations for reseting your digestive rhythm … while you sleep.
- Simple mind-body techniques that reduce cramping and bloating in 3 mins or less.
These are just a few of the fantastic interviews that will be aired between 11/9 and11/23. You will have 48 hours to view the interviews for FREE.
I’ll see you there!