Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week just to change things up, I’m featuring posts from this years Sunday Snippets that I thought were tops!
- Silky Chocolate Pie from Gaps Diet Journey. Wow this looks decadent. I never thought to use cashews but I bet they taste great!
- Our Ancestors Thrived on High Fat Diets from Tender Grass Fed Meat. Another great article from Stanley Fishman, author of Tender Grass Fed Meat and Tender Grassfed Barbecue. He knows what he is talking about.
- DIY Herbal Cough Drops: Sore Throat Remedy from 20something allergies. This is a great idea and simple to
- Natural Ear Infection Treatment from Whole New Mom. You will be AMAZED at what this treatment is! A must read especially if you have young kids!
- Would the Real Olive Oil Please Stand Up from Phoenix Helix. A great deal of information about the problems with olive oil
- Truth About Fats: Smoke Points, Cooking Temperatures and Choosing the Best Fat for Dinner from Don’t Waste the Crumbs. This is a very good explanation for smoke points and what fat to use for which type of cooking.
- Raw Paleo Strawberry Macaroons from Tessa the Domestic Diva. Wow! These look great!
- Could Histamine Be Sabotaging Your Digestive Health? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. This is a really interesting post that suggests a novel mechanism in histamine intolerance.
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes from The Tasty Alternative. These are beautiful.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Top 5 Recipes from Real Food Forager — The 5 most viewed recipes from Real Food Forager!
- Crusty Coconut Flour Bread (Paleo, SCD) — a new rendition of an old favorite!
- Fat Tuesday: December 24, 2013. Great eats in the real food world this week.
- Book Review and Giveaway! The Paleo Slow Cooker by Arsy Vartanian. Fantastic recipes for Paleo meals in the slow cooker!
Join the giveaway for one copy of this fabulous Paleo cookbook!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.