Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Savory Cinnamon~Zucchini Fritters from Sensibly Sustainable. Wow! I never thought to pair zucchini and cinnamon! The photo of the toddler is adorable!
- Growing Up in Africa from Simple Life Mom. This is a very interesting post about how her childhood in Africa influenced her love of natural living. What things in your childhood influenced you?
- My New Podcast Dedicated to Autoimmune Healing from Phoenix Helix. I’m so excited to listen to all her podcasts devoted to autoimmune healing!
- Stocking the Real Food Pantry, Fridge, and Freezer (with Printable Checklist!) from Richly Rooted. This is very helpful for the beginner!
- GF Mini Carrot Cupcakes. These mini carrot cupcakes can also be used as a healthy snack for little ones.
- Why I ONLY Use Raw Honey. Traditionally honey has been used for many applications other than just as a sweetener. A common use for honey is as an anti-bacterial for wound healing. However, your conventional store bought honey won’t work – for these two reasons.
- Announcing the Winner of 2 Quarts of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil! If you did not win the giveaway, you can purchase Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil here.
- Fat Tuesday: September 16, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week.