Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Best School Lunch Ever — Designed by Dr. Price! from Tender Grassfed Meat. This issue is so important and this article is a fascinating read!
- Homemade Mascara – All Natural from Thank Your Body. Interesting idea!
- How I Taught My Daughter About Real Food from Homemade Mommy. Great talking points for kids! Great post!
- How To Cook Pumpkin in the Crock Pot from Practical Stewardship. This is great way to cook all the pumpkin we need to cook at this time of year!
- Oil Pulling from Gaia Health Blog. Great article about this interesting oral health technique.
- Grain Free Pumpkin Muffins from Small Footprint Family. These look good!
- Tips For Using Stevia from Whole Natural Life. These are very good pointers if you want to decrease the use of other sweeteners.
- Action for Almonds from Dyno-Mom. This is another important food supply issue. If you eat almonds you need to read this.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Coconut Blueberry Pudding, DF, SCD and GAPS. This is an AMAZING treat that is healthy and satisfying.
- A Modern Day Weston Price — Dr. Jeffrey Leach. This researcher is investigating the gut health of one of the last traditional groups of people on this earth.
- Cultures for Health Giveaway — Vegetable Fermentation Kit — a $126.78 value! Still open through October 25! Join the fun!
- Fat Tuesday: October 16, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Last Call For Super Savings on Go Grain-Free E-Course. If you say please I will email you a coupon for the same savings — good Sunday only.