Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Sesame Honey Bites & Sesame Molasses Bites from Nourishing Treasure. Nice idea and great recipe!
- Home Remedies for Sore Muscles from Common Sense Homesteading. Great tips for sore muscles!
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Simply Living Healthy. These look great and may be adapted to dairy-free diets!
- Melt in Your Mouth Mini Lemon Cups from Savory Lotus. These look really great!
- Grain Free Ginger & Lemon Tart in a Glass GF SCD from Gluten Free SCD and Vege. Wow! I’ll be trying these!
- “How To” Idea Roundup- Very Helpful from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. Great tips here!
- How To Overcome Depression With Nutrition from Culinary Tidbits. Interesting and informative read.
- Water: the Quintessence of Life from Holistic Paths. Very interesting take on water.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- New Study: A Novel Method of Tranferring Bacteria to Your Child. You’ll be surprised to see how easy it is!
- March Against Monsanto May 25th: EVERYWHERE. Please help! There are Marches planned in locations near you!
- New Peer Review Study Finds Commonly Used Pesticides (Glyphosate) Induce Disease. Just how bad it is will astonish you!
- Recipe: Wild Ramps — Seasonal Spring Fare. These are delicious!
- Fat Tuesday: may 7, 2012. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.