Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- The Difference Between Reversing Autoimmune Disease and A Cure from Phoenix Helix. If you have an autoimmune disease this is one of the most important articles you need to read and you should also read it if you don’t.
- Could Mold Be the Cause of Your Health Problems? One Family’s Unbelievable Story at Whole New Mom. This is an amazing story and a must read!
- Eating the Color of the Rainbow from dc Healthy Bites. This is always good advice!
- No-Bake Chocolate Energy Squares (Paleo/ Gluten Free/ Grain Free/ Dairy Free/ Refined Sugar Free) from Sandi’s ALlergy Free Recipes. This looks good!
- Fermented Garlic Scapes from Cultivate Nourishing. These look really interesting! Fermenting is a great way to preserve vegetables!
- Strawberry Basil Sorbet from Bizzy Bakes. This looks really interesting. I never thought to combine strawberry and basil!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Cancer Prevention and Caloric Restriction: A Potential Adjunct to Cancer Treatments. Here is more proof that caloric restriction should be vigorously investigated.
- Coconut Berry Parfait with GF Chocolate Crust (Paleo, GAPS). This is a fun dessert to make with the kids for the holiday weekend. Little do they know that it is also a way to get some important gelatin into their growing bodies.
- Fat Tuesday: July 1, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Redmond Real Salt is generously offering my readers a coupon code for 15% off your total purchase! This is good to September 15, 2014!
Use coupon code RealFoodForager at checkout for 15% off your total purchase!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.