Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Debunking the Stevia Myth from Stacy Makes Cents. Writen by Paula Miller. Good post about stevia.
- How to Make Homemade Elderberry Syrup from Montana Homesteader. Good post for this time of year!
- Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie from Tess the Domestic Diva. Wow! This looks fabulous!
- Chocolate Covered Raspberry Ice Cream Bon Bons from Allergy Free Alaska. OMG I had my eye on this the moment she posted it!
- 6 Unrivaled Home Remedies for Dry & Itchy Scalp (Science-Based) from Natural Alternative Therapies. Good ideas if you are suffering from dry scalp!
- My Mums Chicken Livers sauted in a Rich Tomato Sauce on Rice – GF from The Fussiest Eater. If she can get her fussy eater to eat liver, this must be a great recipe! It does look good!
- One Ingredient Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting…Fluffy and not too sweet! from Waldorf Inspired Moms. Wow! This looks awesome!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Roasted and Skinned Hazelnuts. These are great for a variety of recipes.
- Say Goodbye to Gluten in Order to GET HEALTHIER. So long, farewell, adios!
- Ditch the Sugar — Not Necessarily the Fructose. I was happy to discover that fructose is not as bad as some think.
- Go Nuts Over Coconut — A Beneficial Saturated Fat! Coconut has so many uses!
- Fat Tuesday: February 4, 2014. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
Please join the fun at my 21 Day GET HEALTHIER Challenge! — it started February and there is still time to join in! There will be lots of great giveaways and fabulous posts — all to get you to GET HEALTHIER!
Don’t miss out on three fabulous opportunities this week that are available to purchase.