Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Getting Started with Home Food Drying from Common Sense Homesteading. Another great and informative post.
- Interview with Dr Terry Wahls from Phoenix Helix. A fascinating article about how Dr. Terry Wahls healed her multiple sclerosis with diet. This is an amazing story.
- Ways To Nurture Beneficial Gut Flora from Learning and Yearning. This is a good rundown and can’t be said enough.
- Roasted and Mashed Celery Root from The Tasty Alternative. I love celery root and this looks really good!
- Fudgy Coconut Flour Brownies from The Well Fed Homestead. Yikes! These look decadent!
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Balsamic Reduction from Axiom at Home. Wow! These also look decadent!
- What Makes a Diet Good? The First Five Principles from Granny’s Vital Vittles. This can’t be overstated.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Homemade Chocolate (GAPS, Paleo). This is so simple!
- How To Receive a FREE Beautiful Babies E-Course. This is the deal of the century! Don’t miss it!
- Alternative Medicine: Can It Cure Childhood Arthritis?
- How I NEVER Eat Most Organic Fair Trade Chocolate. Fair trade is great. Soy Lecithin is not.
- Flavored Kombucha. This is so much fun!
- Fat Tuesday. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!