Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Creamy Root Vegetable Soup (Dairy Free) from Tessa the Domestic Diva. Wow this is complex!
- 6 Holiday Foods to Avoid from Eat Play Love More. You go girl!
- Gifts Kids Can Make and Give from Tiny Peasant. Nice ideas and lots of fun!
- Pumpkin Tea Cakes from Paleo Kitchen Lab. Beautiful!
- How to Make Homemade Onion Dip from Girl Meets Nourishment. Great party favorite in a real food way!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry from Whole Simple Life. Who doesn’t need an easy meal?
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- US To Stockpile H5N1 Flu Vaccines with Unsafe Adjuvants. As one of my readers put it — stay away from chickens…
- Coconut Truffles, Quick and easy treat!
- How Big Pharma Intends to Create a Generation of Drug Addicts. Sadly, Big Parma is conducting business as usual.Fat Tuesday: December 17, 20. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.