Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Scones (low-carb, nut-free) from Cook it Up Paleo. Wow! These look good!
- Continuous Brew Kombucha vs Batch Brew. Which is Better? from Phoenix Helix. Good question! I use continuous brew but Eileen outlines the pros and cons.
- My Two Top Rules for Buying Grassfed Beef from Tender Grassfed Meat. I go by these rules too!
- Kohlrabi Fritters (or Zucchini Fritters) from Forest and Fauna. What a great use for kohlrabi!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Grain Free, Gluten Free Blueberry Banana Breakfast Bread. This is yummy!
Your First Step to a Healthy, Natural, Chemical-free Lifestyle. Get your FREE audio course!
Fat Tuesday: August 25, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.
- Fecal Calprotectin: Marker of Inflammation in the Gut. This is a very good way of testing for gut inflammation.
Don’t forget to get this FREE mini audio course that you’ll love: 4 SIMPLE Habits for Healthy Families — it’s only free for a few days and it features 4 of my favorite online Mamas! Once you sign up you’ll be set to get early notice of an upcoming screaming deal on a book bundle, which my go grain free online e-course is a part of! Click here to grab yours!