Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Freeze String Beans Without Blanching from Gluten Free A to Z Blog. Apparently you can freeze without blanching.
- Harvesting And Storing Yellow Onion from Lady Lee’s Home. These are very detailed instructions! If you have yellow onions to store you need to read this!
- Raw Blender BBQ Sauce from Raia’s Recipes. Most commercial BBQ sauce has chemicals to flavor it. This simple homemade version is great!
- Coconut Cream Ice Lollies or Popsicles GF SCD from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie. Wow! These are so simple and look so good!
- Bacon n’ Egg Salad with Probiotic Avocado Dressing from Almost Bananas. I love the idea for the probiotic dressing!
- Garlic Scapes from Cultivate Nourishing. I love garlic scapes and was very interested in this detailed article!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Spicy Guacamole (SCD,GAPS, Paleo). This is a family favorite! We serve it with these grain free crepes!
- Grain Free Zucchini Walnut Brownie (GAPS, Paleo). These were a big hit at our buyer’s club picnic last week!
- Help GMO Labeling Pass in Colorado and Oregon!
- Fat Tuesday: July 29, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
The 2nd Annual Eating Psychology Summit has ended but you can still get the discount on over 30 experts discussing cutting edge ideas about weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, endless dieting, emotional eating, nutrition, health, personal transformation and more.
The Evolution of Medicine Summit is also coming September 8 – 15. Here again, there will be exciting new speakers that will inspire and share with you new ideas about how to engage in your own health! I’m really looking forward to this one!