Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- lovemotherearth with a simple earth day challenge :: skin and hair care routines from Simple Moms. I like these ideas.
- The Easiest and Cheapest Natural Wart Treatment from Whole New Mom. Novel idea for a stubborn problem!
- Raw Paleo Strawberry Macaroons from Tessa the Domestic Diva. Wow! These look great!
- Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Muffins from Fox in the Kitchen. These look fabulous! I’ll be trying these soon!
- Baby Chicks! from Diary of a Small Town Earth Muffin. Adorable! These babies are going to have a good home!
- Embarrassingly Easy Raw Macaroons from Eat Play Love More. These also look tasty and easy!
- Guar Gum: A Sneaky Additive…and Laxative?! from Girl Meets Nourishment. This is a very informative post about a common additive.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Eggs Blamed for Heart Disease Again — From Poor Science. It’s the same issue with increased levels of TMAO that they reported with red meat — I share with you some of the wisdom from real scientists.
- Guest Post: Salmon – Buy Wild Caught or Don’t Buy It At All — written by my friend Linda Zurich — an incredible writer!
- Magnesium Stearate: Is It a Safe Ingredient in Supplements? I give you both sides.
- GF Apple Tart from Grain-Free Breads, Snacks and Desserts. It’s easier than it looks and delish!
- Fat Tuesday April 23, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.