My friend Caitlin Weeks, along with chef Nabil Boumrar (her husband!) and Diane Sanfilippo have created a gorgeous Paleo cookbook – Mediterranean style ! Two lucky winners will each receive a copy of this gorgeous book!
The book includes some of my favorite Mediterranean recipe favorites, such as, falafel, pita bread, moussaka, hummus, biscotti cookies, and an entire chapter on pizza and pasta!
There are two, 30 day meal plans for the Mediterranean/Paleo eating as well as for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol. These skilled chefs have managed to create delicious meals without gluten, grains, inflammatory vegetable oils, dairy, or refined sweeteners.
The recipes contain Chef’s Tips from Nabil and Nutritionists Tips from Caitlin! These are really helpful and interesting!
For those on special diets such as SCD, low FODMAP, GAPS and AIP Paleo, there are recipe/ingredient notes and swaps. For those who have food allergies (including to eggs and nuts) there are swaps as well. Of course, the shopping lists and an optimal food buying guide make it easy to find the right ingredients.
If you love Mediterranean cooking, you will absolutely love this book!
Checkout this delicious recipe for No-Mato Sauce. For those who cannot have tomatoes or other nightshades, this substitute for tomato sauce is astonishingly good – so good – I actually prefer it to sauce made with tomatoes. My son cannot tolerate tomatoes and he is excited about it too!
How to Enter the Giveaway
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. The only mandatory action is to sign up for my newsletter here, and indicate that in the rafflecoptor.
When you sign up for my newsletter, don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave the one comment.
- The winners will be announced on the blog, too, so you may want to sign up for my blog post updates on the side bar of the blog or the green box at the bottom of the post, so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winners will also be announced in a newsletter so you want to be sure to sign up for that.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday November 8, 2014. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone in the lower 48 states
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.