Sometimes I’m in the mood for a simple chocolate chip cookie. This Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe satisfies!
I hate to try to buy any gluten free cookie because they have a lot of different grains and starches that I do not want to eat. These cookies are simple, easy to make and so good!
It is so easy to make these delicious chocolate chip cookies. They get devoured around here so I usually make 2 batches – one to eat and one to freeze for later.
Recipe: Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Cookies
- Preheat oven at 325º F
- In a food processor mix together the eggs, honey, vanilla, ghee and palm shortening until smooth
- Add the salt, coconut flour and shredded coconut and process until a dough is formed
- Remove to a bowl for ease
- Add the chocolate chips and mix
- Use about a teaspoon of batter and make a ball
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Use all the batter
- You will need 2 cookie sheets
- Cover with plastic wrap and press each ball down with a spatula – evenly
- Bake for approximately 12 - 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- Cool on a rack
- Store in refrigerator