Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- No Soy Korean Short Rib Stew from Tender Grassfed Meat. Wow! I am SO making my short ribs this way next time! Thanks Stanley!
- Snack Attack! Crunchy Maple Cinnamon Chickpeas from Eat Play Love More. Great snack idea!
- Pan Fried Fish with Fruit Salsa from This West Coast Mommy. This fruit salsa really jazzes up the fish!
- Surprisingly Delicious 3 Ingredient Egg Salad/Spread from Almost Bananas. This does look good!
- 10 Symptoms of Gluten Intolerance in Babies and Toddlers from Natural Wonderer. This is a very good article about gluten intolerance.
- 5 Best Container Vegetables for Beginning Gardeners from Brown Thumb Mama. This is a good introduction for the beginning gardener.
- Kid’s Garden Journals
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Whole Earth Summit – FREE Online Event March 11 – 13. This lineup of speakers is awesome! Click here to register for free
- Weston Price Foundation Regional Conference in Houston March 29-30! Discount Extended! If you are planning to go, now is the time to register!
- How Mushrooms are Critical to Good Soil and Good Health. I am starting to love mushrooms!
- Urban Farming in Brooklyn: Get Your Hands Dirty! I love these portraits of people who take their lives into their own hands and help others at the same time!
- Food Growing Summit – Get Your Hands Dirty! You can still purchase the entire Food Growers Summit at a discount! The conversations were really interesting! Sign Up Here to purchase!
- Fat Tuesday: March 4, 2014. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
Just to let you know, you can still purchase the entire Food Growers Summit at a discount! The conversations were really interesting! Sign Up Here to purchase!
Another learning opportunity is on the way: Whole Earth Summit – FREE Online Event March 11 – 13. This lineup of speakers is awesome! Click here to register for free
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.