Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Cultured Strawberry Applesauce from Natural Health and Prevention. This is a great idea!
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Cookies from Simple Living Healthy. These look to die for!
- Mainstream Dietician vs. The GAPS Diet from The Liberated Kitchen. This post is the story of a personal journey with their daughter. Thanks for sharing.
- 10 Homegrown Superfoods Without Super Hype or Super Cost from Small Footprint Family. Great rundown of food from the USA.
- Getting Started with Herb Gardening from Common Sense Homesteading. How timely! I was just thinking about wanting to have an herb garden this year!
- Healthy Low Carb Turnip Hash Browns from Penniless Parenting. This is a good idea — don’t think it is GAPS legal — turnips can cause a problem, but what about rutbaga? That might work for GAPS!
- Rethinking Antiperspirant from Ruth’s Real Food. Something to think about.
- 5 Natural Hair Recipes from Natural Mothers Network. These are great recipes for a variety of hair conditions including dandruff.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Giveaway: Earthing, the book about grounding. This will be open through March 22. Join the fun!
- Conquer the Sugar Craving Beast: 4 Ways. How to quell those nasty sugar cravings with food.
- 6 Adjuncts to Detoxification. Different baths to soak your body or your feet in for detoxification and relaxation.
- Detox Challenge Linky. Feel free to add any posts or recipes you have pertaining to detoxification.
- Detoxification: 6 Stages of the GAPS Intro Diet. This is a great protocol to follow for a gentle detoxification.
- Detox Challenge Signup. There is still time to signup — the challenge can be started at any time and will end March 31.
- Beef Bone Broth. Necessary for the GAPS Intro.