Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 25 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Strawberries from Nancy on the Home Front. It is strawberry season and here are some great ideas!
- Tropical Orange Fruit Snacks from Allergy Free Alaska. Wow! These look amazing and the kids love them too!
- Grain-Free Zucchini “Hummus” from A Nutritional Makeover. I’m not sure if tahini is “legal” on Paleo but as Chris Kressor says, you should tweak the diet to include foods, as long as you tolerate them – and this seems like a great way to get folks to eat more veges, especially kids.
- The Best Sleep Positions to End Lower Back Pain (at Night) from Natural and Alternative Solutions for Lower Back Pain. Great,informative post that I totally agree with. Note, that if night pain persists you should see a health care provider.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Strawberry Hibiscus Tea Frappe. This is a refreshing and delicious treat!
- Book Review: The Paleo Cardiologist. This is full of important information about cardiac issues from the Paleo point of view. Finally!
- Simple Baked Chicken. Sometimes you just want a simple, quick meal!
- Fat Tuesday: June 2, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!