Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Oven Baked Crispy Green Beans….Healthy GF Snack!! from Simply 123 Allergy Free. Great healthy snack!
- AIP / Paleo Breakfast Hash Casserole with Butternut Squash & Cilantro from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Great breakfast ideas for anyone!
- Paleo Lemon Pepper Chicken from Gluten Free Travels. Yet another chicken recipe, but this one is AIP friendly and looks really good!
- Real Food Orange Creamsicle Smoothie from Recipes to Nourish. Oh my. This looks awesome! Sometimes I crave oranges in the winter!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Get Rid of Your Pain For Good! If you have chronic pain you need to read this!
- Why I’ve Added Resistant Starch to My Diet. Resistant starch directly supports the colonic microbiome!
- New Genetically Modified Soybean Oil Healthier? Not! Watch out in restaurants. They will be using this oil.
- Butternut Squash Zoodle Sauce (Paleo, AIP, GAPS, SCD). You won’t believe how good this sauce is!
- Fat Tuesday: January 13, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Learn how to naturally heal your pain at The Pain Relief Project, FREE and online from January 19-26, 2015.
Want to access your inner creative genius ?
Get this brand new mini-course that you can take FOR FREE, today! The course is called 4 Steps to Rediscover Your Inner Creative Genius and it will help you overcome your inner obstacles to getting more involved in crafting and DIY.
4 Steps to Rediscover Your Inner Creative Genius is very short and easy to complete – it takes just a week, and is delivered entirely over email with accompanying worksheets.
If you haven’t already signed up, click here and get started on part 1! If you’ve already started, let me know how it’s going!