Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Coconut Pecan Frosting GAPS Legal from GAPS Diet Journey. This is just what I have been searching for!
- Cultured Honey Mustard Salad Dressing from Natural Health and Prevention. I’m all for cultured salad dressings and will definitely be trying this one!
- Pregnancy Belly Oil from Slow and Simple Living. This looks so relaxing and soothing!
- Coconut Secret Bars/Homemade Healthy Mounds from Tessa the Domestic Diva. Wow.
- Tongue Tie and Lip Tie Snipping from Penniless parenting. This is another very thorough and interesting article about a subject not usually brought up.
- 10 Whole Food Snacks that You Can Pack from Beyond The Peel. Another wonderful line up of great snack ideas from a master chef.
- Coconut Cake from Fox in the Kitchen. This cake looks very moist and satisfying!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Grain-Free Raspberry Tart. Simple crust made from savory crispy pecans, with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries.
- Fructose: Friend or Foe? This explains the cascade of reactions when there is too much fructose.
- Gut Bacteria Found in Autistic Children is Different. New research shows a strain of bacteria greatly elevated in autistic children and the implications of this finding.
- Fructose: How Much Is Safe? Great chart showing amount of fructose in fruits.
- Giveaway: One copy of Folks This Ain’t Normal by Joel Salatin. You gotta love this guy! Join the fun and take a chance to win his latest book!
- Fat Tuesday February 21, 2012. A fabulous collection of the wisdom and great eats in the real food world this week.