Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Paleo Gingerbread Men Cookies from Simply 123 Allergy Free. Oh these are so cute!
- The Simple Trick to Eliminate Back Muscle Knots in 5 Minutes from 5 Minutes. This is a very good way to help yourself when you have trigger points! I tell my patients how to do this!
- IBD and Genetics from Outsmart Disease. This is a very interesting study opportunity for those with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Winter Wassail from Raising Generation Nourished. This is a really nice recipe for a traditional drink!
- How to Make Butter from The Homestead Lady. This lady writes very thorough tutorials for making real food and this one is terrific!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Indulge With Gift Ideas to Improve Your Health! If you still need ideas, here are some good ones!
- Giveaway: Surprise Gift Basket – $75.00 Value!. Join the fun! I’m giving away a basket of cool things a some surprises!
- Guest Recipe from Almost Bananas: Fermented Cabbage Stuffed Peppers. This is a guest recipe from a very interesting blogger!
- Recipe: GF Raw Frozen Lemon Banana Tart (SCD, GAPS, Paleo). This is a sophisticated tart that can be made ahead and frozen.
- Fat Tuesday: December 16, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Rewind back to January of 2014 — you likely made plans back then for yourself. You perhaps even took up some new year’s resolutions.
You likely vowed to improve and transform yourself…to be in better health, to be in better shape, to live a longer life.
Fast-forward back to the present and tell me this: Are you where you wanted to be? If you are not, don’t be discouraged!
Check out the upcoming FREE 4-Day Healthy Living Challenge: 4 simple steps to a healthier, better you. Each step will take you no more than 5 minutes a day.