Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Are You Drinking Too Much Water from Thank Your Body. Good Question!
- Is Organic Milk Healthy? from Homemade Mommy. Another good question!
- Chocolate Coconut Fudge Bites from GAPS Diet Journey. Great holiday treat!
- Sticky and Sweet Turkey Meatballs from Fresh4Five. These looks like a great appetizer for the holidays!
- Carmelized Pecans from Real Food Freaks. Here is another healthy holiday treat!
- Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies from Allergy Free Alaska. I love pecans and I love cookies! This one’s a keeper!
- 10 Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System from Small Footprint Family. Another great post from Dawn.
- How To Store Fresh Ginger from Fox in the Kitchen. This is a great idea — I always have ginger getting moldy in my frig!
- Chocolate Honey Butter Fudge from This Chick Cooks. I couldn’t pass this one by!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Help me WIN Best Food Blogger Contest. Please help. You have to sign in to help but it takes a second…
- Your Antibacterial Soap is Hazardous to Your Health. It has a very toxic ingredient that turns out to be in lots of things!
- Paleo Grain Free Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are amazing!
- Fat Tuesday December 9, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
Save on my e-course, Go Grain-Free: I’m offering coupon code — HOLIDAY2012 for 30% off for a $60.00 savings! Good through December 31.