Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread from Gutsy. This look really moist and good!
- How to Make Kefir and the Benefits of Kefir from This Chick Cooks. Good tutorial!
- How To Pack a Healthy School Lunch from Jen’s Natural Kitchen. She give some very good ideas!
- Lacto-Fermented Zucchini Sticks from Yearning and Learning. This is a great idea!
- Avocado Chocolate Mint Popsicle Sticks from Traditional Foods. I love using avocados this way! Great recipe!
- Nature’s Band-Aid from Montana Solar Creations. Interesting post on a very effective healing herb.
- Purslane from Common Sense Homesteading. A very interesting post on this herb. I didn’t know you could eat it!
- Whipped Body Butter from Holistic Kid. This does sound decadent!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Home on the Range: Oswald Vineyard. You just HAVE to check out this vineyard!
- Food Fight: Proposition 37. Get ready for the biggest food fight yet!
- Bottom Crusted Artichoke Pie. I love this recipe!
- Fat Tuesday: August 21, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!