Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Could THIS explain your salicylate problem? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. This is a somewhat technical article and always informative from Dawn!
- The anti-anxiety diet from Grounded Approach. Another informative article!
- Yeast-Free Paleo Sandwich Bread (nut-free, coconut-free) from Cook It Up Paleo. Wow! This bread looks amazing and uses cassava flour!
- 70+ Paleo AIP Seafood Recipes from Fox in the Kitchen. Wow! This should be a book! Thanks Sophie!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Vaccination: The Most Important Decision a Parent Will Make. Be sure to inform yourself thoroughly before you vaccinate!
- Bacon and Balsamic Crock Pot Collards. Slow and easy is the best way to cook collards.
Fat Tuesday: August 23, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.