Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Pretzels Gluten and Grain free from GAPS Diet Journey. Wow. Fabulous idea!
- Keeping a Low Grocery Budget Shopping from Amish from Simplify.Live.Love. Some very good ideas here.
- The Amazing Uses for Eggshells from Mexican Wildflower. There are some adorable ideas here. I love the eggshell seed starters best!
- Tom Kai Gai Soup from Easy Natural Food. She makes a lot of soups and this one looks especially interesting and good!
- What We’re Eating for Breakfast from Dyno-Mom. What great ideas she has!
- My Lazy Beef Stock Method from Too Many Jars in my Kitchen. This looks like a good method for me!
- Why You Want a Vintage Cast Iron Skillet from Mrs Dull. Very informative. I have been thinking of getting a cast iron skillet.
- Homemade Ice Cream that is Not Hard As A Rock from Holistic Kid. A very yummy recipe!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Healthy Homemade Vege Chips. A great solution to the vege chips on the market that are made with questionable vegetable oils.
- Farmageddon is Now. Get the DVD and support food freedom!
- Back To Our Roots: Homesteading. A trend towards self sufficiency and green living.
- Home on the Range. My new series for featuring all kinds of homesteaders from urban to rural! Please submit your homestead story to me so I can feature you on my blog!
- Giveaway: Green Pasture $49.00 Gift Certificate. There will be 3 winners!
- Weston Price Regional Conference in St. Louis. A smaller, more intimate event.
- Fat Tuesday April 17, 2012. Fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week.