Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- A basic salmon ball recipe from Mermaid’s Tresses. This looks like a really good kid-friendly recipe!
- Paleo Soft Pretzels (nut-free, with AIP option) from Cook it Up Paleo. These require cassava flour. Have you ever used it? These pretzels look like the real thing!
- Beef Heart Steak from Salixisme. This looks like a great way to cook heart! Have you eaten heart? It is very high in CoQ10!
- Taste The Rainbow from Where the Wold Rose Grows. Good advice and nice rundown of what the colors give us.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Autoimmunity: Some New Hacks. These days we know more about the root causes of autoimmunity and what we can do about it to live a full and rewarding life.
- Mindfulness Techniques for Successful Weight Loss. There is a strong connection between the brain and the body. Mindfulness is being here now with your whole being.
- Spring Soup (Paleo, SCD, GAPS, AIP). It’s so easy using your nutritious bone broth!
- Fat Tuesday: April 14, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.
Unfortunately, you go to the doctor, he/she spends less than 5 minutes with you, and you walk out with a prescription medication to treat your symptoms. The obvious problem with that approach is that masking symptoms doesn’t solve why you were sick in the first place.