Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Avo-Mayo, Egg-less/AIP from A Nutritional Makeover. This is a great idea, especially for those who cannot tolerate eggs and so easy!
- Candida and Oxalate: The Chicken or the Egg? from Peeling Back the Onion Layers. There is always a thoughtful and informative article from Dawn. A great read!
- The most effective way to resolve digestive problems from GroundedApproach.
- AIP / Paleo Smoked Salmon Salad with Zucchini Noodles from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Sophie always has such beautiful dishes!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Get Help Recovering from Your Autoimmune Illness and a Recipe from The Alternative Autoimmune Cookbook by Angie Alt. Beautiful recipe for brined pork chops.
New Therapeutic Modality May Conquer Inflammation in Autoimmune Diseases. Check out this new therapy with great potential!
- Fat Tuesday: May 26, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!