Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Roasted Tomato Sauce from Nancy on the Home Front. Wow! This is a great way to easily cook tomatoes into sauce!
- Paleo Oreos from Cook It Up Paleo. How cool is that? I love that she uses collagen peptides in the batter!
- 4 Thyroid Symptoms from Outsmart Disease. Very comprehensive and thought provoking article!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog archives that you may want to take a peek at…
- Raw Cacao Bites (Paleo/ GAPS). A yummy treat!
- New Study: A Compelling New Reason to Eat Fermented Foods. Bacteria do more for us than we thought.
Fructose Implicated in Rampant Childhood Fatty Liver Disease. Childhood obesity is a looming threat to our childrens’ future.