Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Cinnamon Cranberry Chutney from Raia’s Recipes. This is an interesting raw, fermented chutney!
- Char Sui Pork – Paleo, Gluten & Dairy Free from Tess the Domestic Diva. Wow! This looks good!
- Super Simple Coconut Ghee from Creating Silver Linings. (Love that name!) This is a simple and good recipe with a great tip!
- Dandelion Green Smoothie Recipe (and wisdom from an ancestor) from Momnivore’s Dilemma. This looks interesting and it’s kid friendly!
- Chocolate-Banana Cookies With Coconut-Vanilla Cream from Ten Healthy Fingers. Wow! I’m going to be making these!
- 5 Easiest Cool-Weather Crops To Start Your Garden With from Lady Lee’s Home. This is good advice for your early garden!
- SCD Recipe: Coconut Milk Vanilla Custard from Specific Carbohydrate Diet for Life. Wow! I’ll be trying this one! Tonight!
- “Well, at least it’s not measles…..” (a guest post) from Real Food Eater. You have to read this to believe it!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Book Review and Recipe: The Nourished Kitchen Farm-to-Table recipes for the Traditional Foods Lifestyle. Check out Jenny’s amazing new cookbook and a great recipe for Melted Blueberries with Ginger and Mandarin Orange!
- New Study: The Gut/Brain Axis and Autism. The new normal is our understanding that what is going on in the gut can influence the brain.
- Could it Be Your Thyroid? – The Thyroid Sessions. Sign up now for free – you don’t want to miss this!
- Grain-Free Banana Snack Bar (Paleo, GAPS, SCD). Great kid friendly snack!
- Fat Tuesday: March 25, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Don’t forget to join the fun at this amazing giveaway! Giveaway: Winner’s Choice of Four Awesome Prizes – March 17 – 31! – $500 Value! Hurry! It ends soon!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK to the Fat Tuesday post.