Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Remove a Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar from My Lamp is Full. Great natural method!
- Heal Your Adrenal Glands and Lose Weight (no dieting needed!) from Family, Home and Health. Great article!
- Two Ingredient Strawberry Truffles (paleo, low carb, vegan) from Pure and Simple Recipes. I just couldn’t pass this one up! Gorgeous photos!
- Roast Hen with Glazed Root Vegetables from Where the Wild Rose Grows. Beautiful Paleo comfort food. I love roasted chicken and root veges, especially in the cold weather.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Beyond Toxic Chemicals: EMF’s (Electromagnetic Fields). EMF’s are all around us and can cause and contribute to illness.
- Chocolate Plantain Macaroons (Egg-free, Paleo). Oh boy. These are addicting!
- Giveaway: Avocare Avocado Oil Gift Box – 4 Bottles/4 Flavors – 2 Winners! A 78.90 Value! Join the fun!
- Fat Tuesday: February 24, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
This week is Encore Week! You can view all the interviews that you may have missed! Register here for the Primal90 Mind/Body Session here!
Another great event is online now! The Children’s and Teen Health Summit. Register here for the Children’s and Teen Health Summit!