Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 5 Ways to Fight the Sugar Battle from A Healthy Determination. Good tips!
- Why my Daughter will NOT be Selling Girl Scouts Cookies from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. I agree!
- Vitamin D: A Natural Wonder Drug from dc Healthy Bites. Good article and I’m glad she mentions the need for balance with vitamins A and K2!
- Homemade Coconut Milk from Whole Simple Life. This is always good to know!
- Everything You’ve Learned About Weight Loss is Probably Wrong from The Natural Wonderer. This is a very interesting read!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- The Future of Nutrition — a FREE Online Event! You don’t want to miss this one! Take a look at the speaker list and topics!
- 3 Phase Paleo — A New E-Book from Paleo Parents: Review and Giveaway! Join the fun! This is a great book and instant download!
- Why Every Woman Needs to Have a Gluten Antibody Test BEFORE Pregnancy. The results of current studies will astound you!
- How To Protect Your Family From Acrylamide (from fried foods). It’s a simple step to take.
- Fat Tuesday: January 14, 2014. Fabulous eats in the real food world this week.
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.