Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- 5 Ways To Banish Brain Fog from Simply Healthy Home. Thanks for the tips Jessica!
- Roasted Sweet Potato Bites from This West Coast Mommy. This is so easy and great for a side dish!
- Naturally Healing Ear Infections In Kids from Raising Generation Nourished. Thanks for all the tips! As a chiropractor I know that adjustments help alongside all the other great suggestions!
- GAPS Intro Diet Modified for Autoimmune Disease from Phoenix Helix. Interesting and informative for making the transition.
- 55 Natural Cold and Flu Remediesfrom Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. Thanks Christine for all these amazing choices!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How Genetically Modified Food is Destroying Our Health and the Future of Our Children. If we cannot stop this destruction of the soil and land we are going to be in trouble.
- Giveaway: 2 Quarts of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil – $80 Value! Join the fun!
- Recipe: GF Garlic Plantain Crackers (Paleo, AIP Paleo). These are very addicting! I love them!
- Fat Tuesday: January 27, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week.
A new style of Summit starts today! Check out the Primal90 Mind/Body Session here!
Coming soon is the Healthy Gut Summit! Register here!