It’s starting to get that holiday feel isn’t it? The stores are suddenly packed with Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas gift ideas. Crazy — it was just 70 degrees here in the northeast and we actually had a nor’easter without any snow! But time marches on and we have to prepare for the holidays! Jenny, the fantastic chef from Nourished Kitchen, has offered a class registration to one of my readers.
Announcing Real Food for the Holidays from Nourished Kitchen
Jenny at Nourished Kitchen is offering an online series of cooking lessons called Real Food for the Holidays. This series is devoted to helping you get through the holidays with a minimum of stress and a maximum of real food style!
- 10 Online Workshops to help you cook better – not just during the holidays, but after, too.
- 175 Real Food Recipes for the Holidays
- 30+ Pre-designed Menus for everything from Thanksgiving to New Years
- Mix-and-match Menu Planners so you can design your own menus if you prefer
- 30+ Instructional Videos so you can manage the simple basics of cooking traditional foods successfully
- Lifetime Access to all materials
What’s Included in Real Food for the Holidays
Real Food for the Holidays is a comprehensive, multimedia online class comprised of 10 workshops dedicated healthy holiday cooking. Each workshop features instructional cooking videos, holiday recipes (many suitable for gluten-, dairy- and grain-free participants), full menus, shopping lists, tips for advanced planning, and mix-and-match menu planners. Plus, if you’re ever in a bind, you can connect directly with Jenny by email for private one-on-one troubleshooting.
In addition to the videos, you’ll get over 30 menus and 175 recipes for the holidays. And, you’ll have lifetime access to all the materials — so you can use them again next year.
At less than $10 per lesson, this is a real bargain! You can also sign up for just one or two classes if you don’t want to take the whole series.
Special pricing: 40% off!
Hurry! Price only good through November 21st!
Click here to sign up now! If you win the giveaway Jenny will absolutely refund your money!
How to Enter the Giveaway
The only MANDATORY action is to sign up for the Nourished Kitchen Newsletter here. You must be signed up in order to win.
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this prize.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did.
- Future giveaways and prizes will be announced here on the blog, and winners will be announced here, too, so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Wednesday November 7, 2012. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone the internet reaches.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Note: Your prize may not be identical to the photo