Do you want CORRECT information about what to feed your baby? It turns out that feeding baby cereal is not such a good idea. In fact, it is a very bad idea. Heather Dessinger is a Real Foodie who blogs over at Mommypotamus. She has written a book about just these issues plus much much more. Get information about the most nutrient rich foods for preconeption, pregnancy, infants and young children. Best of all, you can win a free copy of this book!
Heather is a mom who was really concerned about her own health and the health of her children. She is a researcher who found the Real Food world a good fit.
This book will outline for you just what is appropriate food for baby. Based on the work of Dr. Weston Price, Sally Fallon and Dr. Mary Enig and other researchers, this book leads the way to making the transition to real food for baby and family.
Here are just some of the things you will learn:
- How the ACTUAL BIRTH EXPERIENCE can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients – and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem – and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
Plus 30 baby friendly recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
How to Enter the giveaway:
The only mandatory action is to sign up for the Mommypotamus newsletter here.
You must be signed up for the Mommypotamus newsletter in order to claim the prize.
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up for the Mommypotamus Newsletter.
Sign Up for EXTRA CHANCES In The Rafflecoptor Box Below.
You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this or any future prizes.
Recommended but not mandatory:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- You only need to leave one comment saying what you did. Isn’t that so much easier?
- Future giveaways and prizes will be announced here on the blog, and winners will be announced here, too, so you may also want to sign up for my blog post updates RSS or via feedburner so you don’t miss anything and that will give you more chances as well.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Saturday July 28, 2012. If you are the winner, you must respond to that by emailing me at Jill at Real Food Forager dot com within 48 hours of the announcement so you can claim your prize.
- This giveaway is open to anyone anywhere the internet connects!
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you do not want to wait for the end of the giveaway you may purchase the book now. If you win Heather will gladly refund your money!
Further Reading: Baby’s First Foods: The problem with the Conventional Approach