Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Healing Hypothyroidism Naturally from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. Interesting suggestions.
- Bugs Taste Less with Garlic and Chili Pepper from My Sister’s Pantry. Had you fooled for a second there — it’s about a natural bug spray for your garden and a good idea!
- DIY Produce Cleaning Spray! from Radiant Health. This looks like a good idea.
- Taming Unwanted Hair Growth from Oatmeal with a Fork. This is a very good post about a painful personal issue that many women have.
- Creamy Lemon Pie from Cooking Traditional Foods. This looks great!
- Date-Fudge Truffles with Sea Salt from Savoring Today. These look awesome!
- Chickens, Dishwashing, and Keynesian Economics from This Woman Writes. I love what this woman has to say!
- Oinkment from Dyno-Mom. This is a great DIY recipe!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Small Farmer Made Criminal for Supplying Real Food. The story of Vernon Hershberger. A must read if you get your food from a local farmer.
- Op Ed: Oppositional Editorial — Double Mastectomy. This is my new feature at Real Food Forager where I let off some steam about events related to health and nutrition in the media.
- Foam Mattresses And Cushions: More Dangerous Than We Thought. This is scary because it is all around us!
- Spring Fritata. Delicious and easy recipe!
- Fat Tuesday May 14, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you have to have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.