Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Salt, Sugar, Fat — It’s Not You It’s Them from My Sister’s Pantry. Great food supply/politics post.
- Grain Free Banana Walnut Bread from Gluten Free and Vege. Wow this grain free bread looks really tasty!
- 20 Perennial Vegetables To Plant Once and Enjoy Forever! from Small Footprint Family. This is great information for the home gardener and has extensive information in Dawn’s usual style!
- Garlic Roasted Cabbage from The Simple Moms. This looks really good and savory!
- How To Regrow Green Onions from Montana Solar Creations. Also a good idea!
- 5 Ways To Use Radishes from Poor and Gluten Free. Have you seen these gorgeous watermelon radishes?
- Favorite Coconut Recipes from This Chick Cooks. Great selection of recipes!
- Honey Mead from Moss Grown Stone. This is interesting — a throwback to medieval times when they drank a lot of mead — it is after all a fermented beverage.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Celiac Disease: The Perfect Storm. There is lots of new research into this disorder and what to do about it.
- Save Time and Money with Real Food Meal Plans for the Busy Home. My friend Emily at Holistic Squid is offering her new Meal Plans that look terrific! Buy now and save with the special prices through March 31.
- Vaccine Injury Gives Rise To New Syndrome. Doctors are recognizing a new syndrome directly caused by vaccine adjuvants!
- Chocolate Coconut Pudding. This is delish!
- Fat Tuesday March 5, 2013. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!