Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- AIP Plains Pie from Where the Wild Rose Grows. This different and looks great!
- AIP / Braised Belgian Endives with Bacon – French Paleo Recipe. I never thought to cook endive. Wow! This looks amazing!
- Grain Free Lemon Birthday Cake GF SCD from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie. Wow! This looks really good!
- 70+ Gluten-Free Cabbage & Potato Recipes from Raia’s Recipes. You just have to find something here!
- Crispy Paleo Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries from Tess the Domestic Deva. Wow! I love a good fry!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- MTHFR, Methylation Cycles and Their Impact on Your Health. MTHFR is a genetic mutation or snp (single nucleotide polymorphism) that can be identified with blood or saliva testing and may or may not be contributing to conditions as diverse as cardiovascular disease, cancer, autism, infertility and probably autoimmunity.
- GMO Mosquitoes! What Will They Think of Next? This is a runaway train and it’s going to be a wreck.
- Braised Chicken with Mushrooms, Capers and Artichokes. This is delish!
- Fat Tuesday: March 10, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Right now you can still purchase the entire and incredible Primal90 System for just $147 Check it out!