Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Reusing Ziplock Bags from This Chick Cooks. There are some very smart ideas here.
- Simple Homemade Remedies for a Variety of Respiratory Illnesses from Frugally Sustainable. I’m going to try some of these next time I get sick.
- My 4 Favorite Ways to Eat Liver from Holistic Kid. Great ideas for making this nutrient dense food more palatable.
- The Easiest Yogurt on The Planet Earth by Whole Intentions. This post contains really detailed instructions from making viili yogurt and lots of pics!
- Renegade Lunch Lady Speaks Out! by Ruth’s Real Food. This has a video from a TED talk and is very inspiring!
- Fig Pecan Bread (Grain and Dairy Free) by Gluten Free Pantry. This looks delish! I’m going to try it!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Shame on Food Safety News for Naughty/Nice List. Mike Taylor nice? David Gumpert and Michael Schmidt naughty? Harumph!
- New Year’s Fling! Real Food Media End of Year 30% Off sale on Classes, Ebooks and more! Great deals for that New Year’s Resolution.
- GFDF Coconut Bread French Toast. This is to die for.
- 10 Top Posts of 2011 at Real Food Forager. These are the best of the best.
- 8 Actions to Starting the New Year With Real Food. This may help you along your real food journey.
- Fat Tuesday December 27, 2011. A fabulous collection of the wisdom and great eats in the real food world this week.