Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- Ear Infections-Are Antibiotics Necessary? from Family, Home and Health. Good question!
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein ( vegan) from Gluten Free A – Z. This looks like the real thing! I would just substitute Coconut aminos for the soy sauce.
- Elderberry Kefir from Raia’s Recipes. This looks amazing!
- Plum Ketchup from Forest and Fauna. Wow! This looks amazing! I would never have thought of this!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- The Alexander Effect on Weight Loss. There is an interesting new theory about how gut bacteria are organized.
Parsnip Soup (Paleo, SCD, GAPS, AIP). One of my favorites!
Fat Tuesday: September 1, 2015. Great eats in the real food world this week.
Don’t forget to check out the newly released Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle (available only September 9 – 14 2015). My go grain free online e-course is a part of this amazing offer , along with 94f other items and bonuses! Click here to grab yours!