Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- Nine Ways To Enjoy Butter Without Grains from Tender Grassfed Meat. Another winner from Stanly Fishman, the expert author of Tender Grassfed Meat and Tender Grassfed Barbecue.
- Pumpkin Bread with Pumpkin Cream Cheese from The Simple Moms. This recipe also has a lot of options for GF DF. Looks great!
- How To Make Raw Garlic Powder from the Urban Hearth. This is a great tutorial for something I never thought I would attempt!
- Alzheimer’s Disease is Caused By Diet from Small Footprint Family. Comprehensive does not describe this discussion. A must read!
- Natural Chickens from A Life Unprocessed. I so wish I could have chickens like these. And cute photos of child and chicks!
- Paleo Puffs from Living Crunchy. This looks like an interesting breakfast or snack idea!
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegarette from Gluten Free A – Z. Sounds like a fabulous dressing and a fine tribute to your friend.
- Butternut Squash Pizza Crust from Empowered Sustenance. What a great idea!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Inflammation: Your Worst Enemy. Inflammation is the basis for many disease processes and it starts with eating inflammatory foods like grains.
- Conventional Granola: Not a Health Food. There are other ways to make granola that make it a true health food.
- Leaky Gut: Why It Happens and What To Do About It. Leaky gir has to be corrected for healing to occur.
- Bacon and Leak Egg Bake (from go grain-free). Cute and delicious egg muffins.
- Fat Tuesday: October 2, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Last Call For Super Savings on Go Grain-Free E-Course. If you say please I will email you a coupon for the same savings — good Sunday only.