Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- 15 Soups and Stews Recipe Roundup from Real Food Freaks! On my! so many delicious recipes in one post!
- Homemade Deodorant: Make Your Armpits Happy from Thank Your Body. A good rundown of what makes commercial deodorant toxic and a solution.
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna from Simply Living Healthy. Wow! This is a great idea!
- Flavored Kombucha: How to Make Your Favorites At Home from Nourishing Foodways. This is a really good and comprehensive tutorial.
- One Year Anniversary from Our Nourishing Roots. Happy Anniversary! Great post with some of her best recipes featured. Check it out!
- Say Goodbye to Bad Smelling High Efficiency Washers from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition. I was so happy to hear that others have the same “smell” problem with their front loaders! GREAT tip that I will try today!
- Orange Ginger Tea Cake from Savoring Today. This look very interesting and is grain free!
- Local, Sustainable Meat for the Future from Chic Shades of Green. I couldn’t have said it better. Great read!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Avoid Statins: Embrace Your Cholesterol. There are just too many people taking statins and ruining their health!
- Coupon for Nature’s Clean Home products. These are truly awesome cleaning products that are safe to use. They also have a line of bamboo charcoal products with amazing properties! Use the coupon to save! These folks support Prop 37 and sponsored the giveaway here! Save 10% – good through November 6.
- 13th Annual Wise Traditions Conference in Santa Clara, CA November 2012. Be there or be square! Come say hello to me!
- Cultures for Health coupon for 15% off the Perfect Pickler! They sponsored this week’s giveaway! Coupon good through November 4.
- Fat Tuesday: October 23, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Super Savings on Go Grain-Free E-Course. If you say please I will email you a coupon for the same savings — good Sunday only.