Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites!
- 5 Steps to Cure Constipation Naturally from Empowered Sustenance. A topic after my own heart…
- Eat Like a Peasant from Forgotten Way Farms. Very interesting!
- Why Goats from Whole Intentions. Very interesting and adorable photos! I would love to have a goat or two.
- Crispy Delicata Squash Fries from Simple Living Healthy. A simple but great idea!
- How To Render Bacon Fat from The Hedge Combers. Great tutorial!
- 6 Common Cold Remedies that Really Work! from Holistic Kid. Put this in your arsenal!
- Monsanto’s Harvest of Fear from Mom’s for Safe Food. Another good reminder of what we are up against with Prop 37.
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Vote Yes on Prop 37 and a giveaway of GAPS Cooking and Nature’s Clean Home — a $100.00 Value! Open through October 25th please help and join this great giveaway!
- Clean Food But Toxic Home. We are exposed to toxins in every aspect of our lives.
- Poached Pears in Spiced Syrup. This is an amazing recipe!
- Fat Tuesday October 9, 2012. A fabulous collection of great eats in the real food world this week!
- Last Call For Super Savings on Go Grain-Free E-Course. If you say please I will email you a coupon for the same savings — good Sunday only.