Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
- GF/DF/Grain Free Applesauce Cake from Simply 123 Allergy Free. A great way to use some of the those apples. This looks so good!
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Soup from Gluten Free A – Z Blog. This is so fitting to the season!
- Finding Your Perfect Diet from Family Home Health. This is a good place to start when you need a change.
- Honey Walnut Apple Crisp from Raia’s Recipes. This looks awesome and I love that there is no crust!
- AIP / Paleo Appetizer – Peaches and Tuna Salad with Arugula from A Squirrel in the Kitchen. Wow! This is an awesome idea and it’s AIP friendly!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- How To Lose Weight and Keep It Off. If you are frustrated with your weight and tired of the diet roller coaster you HAVE to read this article!
- Gut Healing and the Ultimate Probiotic. Many people can heal their leaky gut with these diets and other lifestyle changes. However, some people with more recalcitrant disorders, like autoimmune issues, may need some form of natural therapy to compliment the diet.
- Nourishing Broth: Book Review and Recipe! The new book, Nourishing Broth by Sally Fallon Morell and Dr. Kaayla Daniel explains the why and the how of the benefits of broth in easy to understand language and simple recipes
- Kimchi Kraut (Strengthen Your Microbiome). I’m in love with Daikon radish. I use it in salads, soups and now, I’ve used Daikon in my excellent Kimchi Kraut that is so easy to make at home.
- Fat Tuesday: October 7, 2014. Great eats in the real food world this week!
Hey girls! The Weight Loss Solution is coming October 21. It’s a free online event FOR WOMEN ONLY and will address the specific problems women have in losing and maintaining their weight! Get a bonus report – The Top 10 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight when you REGISTER HERE.
Everyone will want to attend The Digestive Sessions coming November 9! This is going to be an awesome FREE online event. if you have any digestive issues at all you don’t want to miss this! REGISTER HERE for the Digestive Sessions.