Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Why I Don’t Buy Grade A Maple Syrup from Eat Play Love More. Interesting observations about maple syrup and which is best.
- Making Fermented Garlic and Ways to Use It from Learning and Yearning. Great information! I’m going to do this!
- It’s All About the Liver from Soundness of Mind and Body. The many ways to eat liver!
- No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Bites (grain and dairy free) from Savory Lotus. Aren’t we all going crazy with pumpkin this year?
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bars (Grain Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free) from Gutsy by Nature. Wow! These look good!
- Homemade Macadamia Nut Caramel (dairy-free) from Real Food RN. Wow! This is a treat!
- Milk Alternatives: How Do They Stack Up? from Natural Wonderer. Interesting!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Fall Into Health Bundle is a Grain-Free, Gluten-Free Bonanza!
- Appallingly the EU APPROVES a Marketing Health Claim for Fructose — Which will only lead to more health problems down the road.
- OP ED: First Hospital to Forbid Dietary Supplements. This is ridiculous and another affront to a patient’s intelligence!
- Sorrel Greens Soup (Paleo, GAPS, SCD). A fantastic seasonal soup.
- Fat Tuesday: October 29, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!