Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- Salted Cashew Chewy Bars (Gluten Free/ Grain Free/ Dairy Free/ Refined Sugar Free/ Vegan/ Paleo) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes. This looks good!
- No-Bake Chocolate Bliss Balls (Vegan) from Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry. These look good too!
- DIY Polish to Restore Wood Furniture from Learning and Yearning. What a great idea! I hate those commercial polishes with their toxic fumes!
- Start Your Day off Right Cafe Latte from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers. This sounds awesome — from an ex-coffee drinker — for me this would be a treat once in while.
- Paleo No-Bake Pecan Pie Bars from Casidy’s Craveable Creations. Another hit!
- Crock-pot Pumpkin Butter from Practical Stewardship. Wow! This is a great idea! I love apple butter and I’m sure I would love pumpkin butter!
- Response to Doubters – Still Don’t Think Food Affects Behavior? Read This from Whole New Mom. If you have a child you need to read this.
- 75 Paleo AIP & GAPS-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes from Phoenix Helix. This can be helpful!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Thanksgiving Bounty. Links to many real food Thanksgiving recipes!
- When Cancer Screening Does More Harm Than Good. Something to think about.
- Flourless Cinnamon Raisin Bread (Paleo, GAPS). This is definitely good!
- Your Vitamins and Medications May Be A Hidden Source of Gluten. If you are gluten sensitive you have to know this!
- Fat Tuesday: November 19, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.
Hurry! These prices will increase soon!