Welcome to Sunday Snippets. This is a weekly feature that allows you to take a quick peek at posts that I loved from my FAT TUESDAY carnival this past week. I’ll also summarize some posts from my blog from the past week. If you missed some or didn’t have time to read the whole post this “snippet” will give you the gist of it.
Here are some articles and recipes that I picked from FAT TUESDAY that really stood out for me. Each week I’ll be featuring some links from FAT TUESDAY so be sure to link up your best posts! If you are not a blogger, this is a place to connect with fascinating writings from all over the blogosphere!
This week we had so many wonderful selections it was really hard to choose… but here are a few of my favorites.
- How Real Food Really Heals from Tender Grassfed Meat. This can bear repeating again and again.
- How to make sun dried tomatoes from The Homestead Lady. I LOVE sun dried tomatoes!
- Cranberry Sauce with Apples and Ginger from Phoenix Helix. I love the idea of adding ginger!
- A PRIMER ON GMOs: Part 4- The Human Costs of GMOs from the Natural Wonderer. Very comprehensive!
- DIY Natural Food Coloring from Eat Play Love More. Great idea for natural food coloring! What fun!
- 12 Winter Vegetable Recipes :: What To Do With Those Weird Root Veggies from Cheeky Bums Blog. Nice collection of those interesting root vegetables!
- Tutorial: DIY Vanilla Extract :: Easy Like A Sunday Morning from Fox in the Kitchen. Great tutorial and good idea for gifts!
In addition, here are some posts from my blog this week that you may want to take a peek at…
- Gluten May Compromise the Blood Brain Barrier. How gluten can affect brain function.
- Why Conventional Allergy Testing Is Not Accurate and Not Enough. Find out what is the most comprehensive allergy testing.
- Why I Would NEVER Feed a Baby Gluten. Get rid of those cheerios!
- The Connection Between Gluten and Heart Disease. And there most certainly is one!
- Could It Be Gluten? Could your non-digestive symptoms be due to gluten?
- Fat Tuesday: November 12, 2013. Fantastic eats in the real food world this week!
Please note that in order to be featured, you MUST have a link back to Fat Tuesday on the post. If you are wondering why you are never featured it is most likely because you DID NOT LINK BACK.
I will also share the featured posts on my facebook page.
Don’t forget that the Gluten Summit is still on — it’s free and full of the most amazing scientists, writers and speakers!
If you are as excited about this Summit as I am and don’t want to miss any of the fabulous information, you may purchase the Summit Digital Package for a mere $67.00. If you are a health care professional and want the much more extensive Library Collection it is $425.00.
Hurry! These prices will increase when the Summit is over!